Saturday, July 24, 2010

WRITERS WANTED

Hello whoever is reading this.
My screenname is BETCATS and i would like to recruit you to join me on an informal writting experience of a lifetime! For those that dont know what i do, i am a commentor/minor contributor @ Slamonline as well as a member of Bobcats and Thunder fan forums. I am re-starting this blog and would like contributors.

As long as you can write in english you are welcomed to join me!

I can be reached @: cowcluper@gmail.com

Get at me their or comment on this

4 comments:

Moose said...

Yessir. Let's goooo. Also, BET...I don't think the blo should be JUST about hoops. All sports, politics, music, politics in sports and music....But base it on hoops. Kind of like bachi, but not.

BETCATZ WITH A Z said...

Its about thoughts. Thoughts arent limited, neither is the blog.

Can you dig it?

Moose said...

Exactly what I was thinking. Can't wait.

Moose said...

Ready to get this show on the road?

We can discuss what we want to call it/format it and stuff over email and I could make it if you want.